Tuesday 1 June 2010

stop editPlus overtyping

Today when I turned started to use my EditPlus software I found I could not use the return button as I could before. Insted of creating a new line it would just drop to the line below. Also when editing it would overtype.

I could not find any information on this from google searches. So after solving this problem have created this blog in the hope you will find it and save you some time.

The searches I made in Google where.

Edit plus overtyping

stop editplus overtyping

editPlus return button not working

editPlus turn off overtyping


I could not find anything of use here or in the softwares documentation so had to cover every option I could in the menu.

What you need to do it is turn off the 'auto indent' under the 'Document' menu item on the top menu.



Hope this helps you out.

No comments: